Video is king when it comes to digital content, but why outsource when you can learn to do it yourself?
What you will learn:
- The power of visual storytelling
- Different styles of video that will engage your audience and make people want to share your content
- Step by step planning to create your video story
- How to produce high-quality professional video content on your smartphone with tips on positioning and framing, lighting and sound, filming sequences, technical considerations, and low-cost equipment for a professional finish
- On-camera presentation and interviewing techniques, and how to calm your nerves.
- Time-saving editing apps on your phone both FREE and paid
- Editing 101: importing media, trimming, adding titles and music and publishing your video
- Insider tips from the professionals
Our workshops include loads of take-home resources and access to our exclusive private online community where you can continue to receive support and share your videos.
Who is the workshop for?
- Communications staff in corporate, government or community organisations who are responsible for content creation
- Staff who have been tasked to be the media hero and need to up-skill
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to grow through video
- Photographers who want to harness the power of video
- Avid video takers who need help putting their recorded holiday, adventure and family footage into a great visual story